Welcome to our English Pre-Primary School
View our Exciting New Virtual Tour !!!
What you need to know:
**Rates for 2017
|School Fees||R1800-00||P/month p/child|
|Access Gate Tag||R100-00||Once off|
|Tuck shop||R5-00||Every Friday|
|Admin/Re-enrolment Fee||R300-00||Once Off|
For lunch however, they can look forward to the following delicious meal plan:
All items that can be recycled please send to school. It is being used in Curriculum work.
- Big File (2 Ring)
- Small Counter Book for Communication (A5)
- 2L Ice cream Container for all Stationary
- Puzzle (4-6 piece)
- Scissors (4 holes)
- Glitter (4 different colours)
- Hoola Hoop
- One Small Blanket
- Mattress to sleep on, or buy one from the office R250 (Standard camping cot size)
- Skipping Rope
- Big Ball
- Bean Bag
- Toilet rolls
- Egg Shells
- Egg Trays
- Off-cut Fabric
- Dried out Teabags
- Bubble Wrap
- Sponges in medicine containers
- Any type of screw on caps
- Empty medicine boxes for box constructions
- Cork tops
- Old Magazines
- And anything else you can think of…
**Please bring the items with on the day that they start with school.
Recipe to make your own Dough:
2 cups Flour 2 cups Water
4 Teaspoons cream of Tartar 1 cup Salt
2 Tablespoons Oil Food Colouring (please make different colours)
Mix all the ingredients in a pot and cook at a low heat, stirring all the time until the dough gathers onto the spoon.
Turn onto flowered wax paper and knead until smooth.
Store in an airtight container.
Monday:6:30 am - 6 pm
Tuesday:6:30 am - 6 pm
Wednesday:6:30 pm - 6 pm
Thursday:6:30 am - 6 pm
Friday:6:30 am - 6 pm